life is good.
- This weekend is composed of consistent studying and helping my grandpa get ready for recovery after his surgery this week.
- I have a lecture exam first thing Monday morning, then straight to a lab quiz.
- Tuesday is my grandpa’s surgery and my big HESI exam that will determine whether I get into nursing school or not. Yippi
- Wednesday I can finally schedule classes for fall and go celebrate a dear friend’s 21st.
- Thursday I will have to skip classes to pack up as much stuff in my car that I can, head up north, unpack, head to work to train on the new computer system we have, and work our first Thirsty Thursday of the year.
- Friday: work again for who knows how long.
- Saturday: same as Friday and possibly head back to my apartment……maybe
- Sunday: probably study for another lab quiz. yay!
Gah. So much to do. No time for much of anything or anyone else.
is a Rick Santorum supporter.
I thought there was a homework assignment and an online quiz I needed to do, but, oh. silly me. There isn’t.
So I suppose it was somewhat superfluous to have brought my text books with me to campus. Stupid.
I just want to sleep and snuggle with my cat.
These last few weeks are going to be a drag.
Because of the sensitivity this question arouses, I will omit my response. Those who know me know, and those who don’t, don’t need to know.
But regardless of the fact that I don’t even know this guy’s name, I answered his question honestly and in no way, shape, or form did I press my view and belief of this subject on him
I strongly believe that Everyone is entitled to his/her own values, morals, and opinions; And furthermore, I do not judge those who have opposing opinion(s) to my own.
In short, I think this guy was just looking for comfort in a situation he and his girlfriend wound up in and the choices life laid before them.